At The Ultimate Retreat we know that choosing the right retreat is super important… & therefore to help you to choose between the retreat programs that we offer, below you will find a brief overview of each one.
If you are not sure which of our retreat program’s is the right one for you? If you are nervous because you will be travelling alone, perhaps for the first time? If you are concerned about your current fitness level or because you have never taken a yoga, pilates or fitness class before, please call or email us & we will be delighted to answer any questions that you may have & together we will find the perfect retreat…
Luxury Boot Camp & Wellness Retreat
Our original and most popular boot camp retreat program is very well proven & results oriented, it’s the perfect choice if you want to really super boost your overall health, fitness & wellness. The ultimate healthy holiday, this retreat program offers a super blend of everything that is required to truly improve overall wellbeing.
Who should attend the boot camp retreat?
Our holistic (not military) boot camp retreat program is ideal for those who are looking to achieve weight loss / or weight maintenance, a significant improvement in fitness & overall wellness both physical & metal. It’s designed to achieve optimal health in a sustainable & balanced way.
What workouts are included?
The ultimate Boot Camp retreat program has a super selection of daily fitness options: yoga, Pilates, circuit training at the beach, HiiT, box fit, booty buster, complete body blast & stunning hikes. There is also plenty of time built into the program to ensure relaxation & the opportunity to enjoy the amazing spa treatments & the pretty local beach too.
Luxury Detox & Wellness Retreat
Our Detox retreat program aims to cleanse the body, clear the mind & address weight loss in a holistic way without starvation or deprivation, to enable the guest to return home looking & feeling amazing with renewed vitality its objective is to ensure each guest can relax, revive & rejuvenate body, mind & soul.
Who should attend the Detox retreat?
This retreat program is a great choice if you are looking for a relaxed but super healthy time away from the pressures of the world. Cleanse your body by enjoying delicious fresh alkaline foods via a light detox healthy eating nutritional program which allows the body to begin to heal itself plus choose from a selection of gentle fitness options including yoga & pilates, soothe the mind with meditation & stress reduction classes, soothe the soul with lots of time to relax on a sun lounger, with a good book at the beach or rejuvenate in the spa with an amazing holistic treatment or therapy.
What workouts are included?
The Detox retreat program offers gentle fitness options with lots of daily yoga, Pilates & meditation, a choice of fitness classes & beautiful walks & guided hikes, the program is lighter than our boot camp program & is designed to ensure there is a significant amount of time in which to relax, revive & rejuvenate.
Total Life Reset Retreat
Our very special Total Life Reset retreat program is designed specifically to help to restore physical & mental strength & wellness, not just during your stay at the retreat but also by offering the tools & knowledge to ensure that you may continue to recover your overall wellbeing upon returning home.
Who should attend the Reset retreat?
This retreat was curated specifically to help those suffering from anxiety, burnout, stress, depression, adrenal fatigue, and menopause or recovering from illness. Our total Life Reset retreat is part set program & part bespoke retreat allowing the flexibility to address specific areas of need for each individual guest.The retreat program will consist of a mixture of both group & private 1-2-1 classes & sessions.
What activities are included?
Small group & private 121 fitness options, including yoga, pilates & body strength plus individual & targeted personalised fitness session specific to the guests personal needs & lifestyle, individual wellness & nutritional assessment, mental health sessions all with support & personalised lifestyle plans & recommendations for each guest plus lots of grounded practical help from our team to ensure that each guest leaves the retreat equipped with the knowledge & healthy lifestyle habits which can be easily implemented into daily life.
What Is Provided At Each & Every Retreat ?
- Accommodation: Superb private accommodation at our award winning retreat venue. Each guest will have sole use of their own lovely spacious & very well appointed private full double guest suite with large balcony or terrace, there are NO single supplements & NO sharing of accommodation is required.
- Complimentary airport transfer service: Pre arranged private return airport transfer service.* set dates & times.
- Wellness Spa: Complimentary use of our wellness spa facilities including… indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, well equipped gym.
- Spa treatments & holistic therapies: We offer a full menu of optional relaxing, healing & restorative spa & holistic treatments therapies & massages (*additional cost)
Food: All retreats are full board. The retreat has a dedicated private Chef preparing delicious fresh healthy food each day. We are happy to cater to all nutritional requirements, special dietary needs, food allergies etc.
- Specific programs: All of the retreats individual programs are well proven & offer a blend of health fitness & wellness options to ensure that each guest can benefit from everything that a stay at the retreat can offer.
- A world class retreat team: Our entire team is experienced, very well qualified, professional & empathetic, they absolutely love what they do & this will be very evident during your stay.
- Retreat manager: The services of an on-site & experienced retreat manager to ensure that your stay is everything that you imagined it would be & more…available each day throughout your stay.
- Additional Off Site Activity Options: Guided mountain bike tours, horse riding, YSUP – yoga stand up paddle… both small group & individual options are available for all outside activities. (*additional cost
We are Here to Help
If you have any questions about the retreat or can’t quite decide which one is right for you please contact us.