The Ultimate Retreat 2022 Calendar:
We are delighted to be able to say that a full retreat schedule will be available from February – November 2022.
There will of course be safety measures in place to ensure that we comply with the Covid 19 regulations but we promise that this will not change the quality of your overall wellness retreat experience with us.
Maintaining Our High Standards & Your Special Retreat Experience:
It is our commitment to our guests which has always made our retreats so “special” & during the current situation it is our intention to ensure that we operate as normally as possible whilst also ensuring that we adhere to the adjustments that are required to keep everyone safe & healthy.
What will / will not change?
We will be offering all of our daily classes of yoga, pilates, a variety of fitness options, circuits, HiiT guided walks & hikes that are available on the retreat schedule along with the options of YSUP & guided mountain bike adventures plus our amazing lagoon pool & gym will be available, as will our wellness spa with our full menu of holistic therapies & treatments ( all with the appropriate safety measures in place )
Each guest will be allocated their own sanitised yoga / pilates mat, strap, block, blanket etc for the duration of the retreat.
All guests will have the option to eat in the restaurant /on the terrace or to request their meals as “take out” to be eaten in the privacy of their own guest suite. ( all of our guests suites are independent & have a private fully equipped kitchen & dining area ) plus spacious private terrace or balcony.
We have always employed a strict cleaning & sanitising schedule at the retreat but this will be further enhanced.
We are committed to making the necessary changes as required by law & as the situation evolves.
There is no need to worry about sharing your accommodation: At our retreats we do not & have never allowed strangers to share accommodation as we feel that its super important for each guest to have the time & space in which to truly be able to relax, it has always been our policy to offer each guest sole use of their very own full private guest suite with no additional charges.
Complimentary access to our wellbeing spa will be available to those guests who are able to provide either their official vaccination certificate / official antibody immunity certificate to our reception team.
When we were required to close our doors in Mid March 2020 we did so with the genuine hope that they would only be closed for a few short weeks….we could not have ever imagined how this would turn into months then over a year & the terrible effect that this virus would have on families, businesses & all of our lives …we are truly grateful that we have been able to weather the storm & we sincerely hope that you & your nearest & dearest have also made your way through such difficult & unprecedented times & have made your way through with a determination to make life good once more…we have certainly learned a life lesson…from here on in we should not take anything or anyone for granted…
From the entire team here at The Ultimate Retreat …thank you for your understanding, loyalty & patience….we look forward to welcoming you to the retreat in the very near future….
New reservations 2022:
On behalf of the entire team here at The Ultimate Retreat we want to assure you that in the current time & with the uncertainty surrounding travel, your safety & wellbeing have always been & will always remain our utmost priority….
As COVID 19 remains a very real consideration when making a reservation for a retreat / healthy holiday we would like to reassure you that as in the previous 2 years your investment with The Ultimate Retreat Company is fully protected. If you would like to go ahead & confirm your reservation with us you may do so with confidence that we have special reservation conditions in place which specifically relate to COVID 19 ( in addition to our standard terms & conditions ).
We do of course understand that you may have been / be experiencing stress due to the sheer amount of information regarding travel restrictions during the past 2+ years & we want you to know that we will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are listening carefully to the questions & concerns that we have received from our guests / potential guests, those who have upcoming retreats & those who are considering making a retreat reservation & it is our policy to ensure that we address & help with any concerns that you may have…please call or email us if you have any questions or concerns regarding travel or the covid safe environment at the retreat & will will be pleased to assist you.
Below we would like to share a little information & also a few updates that might help to re-assure you as you consider your current or a future retreat reservation.
- If you test Coronavirus positive before travelling to us: If you test positive for the virus 14+ days prior to travel & notify us in writing / via email 14+ days prior to the retreats start date you will be able to choose your alternative retreat date from any of our available 2022 retreat dates…this exceptional amendment to our terms & conditions will apply up to & including 09/11/2022 for retreats between these dates. *Please note that a difference in rate may apply by moving your date, for example September has a higher rate than March. There will be no administration cost for moving your retreat date. If you wish to move / change your retreat date for any other reason our normal terms & conditions & charges will apply.
- If you test Coronavirus positive before travelling to us & you wish to cancel your retreat reservation: Our normal terms & conditions will apply, if you wish to make a claim via your travel insurance policy you should request a cancellation invoice from us, which you can then provide to your travel insurance company to enable you to make a claim & recover costs accordingly.
Super confident in our guest care & cleanliness:
We have been providing a safe & clean environment for our guests & retreat team for 12 years & this has always been our absolute priority – even more so today… we remain absolutely committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness & we want you to feel at ease when you visit us, safe in the knowledge that you will enjoy the quality that you expect from a stay at The Ultimate Retreat.
From early March 2020 we implemented additional measures to help us to continue to provide a safe & clean environment for both our guests & our team members:
- We have provided COVID-19 guidance to our venue & team members, detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus including implementing hand sanitizer stations & frequent cleaning of high-touch areas. We are also providing all guests with personal hand sanitizer.
- Our natural & integrated medicine specialists have provided guidance to us to assist with addressing specific needs & situations as required.
We will continue monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) health updates & we will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, the World Health Organization (WHO) etc.
Assisting with your travel plans:
We absolutely believe in responsible & safe travel while staying vigilant & following the recommended procedures & protocols issued by the Spanish Government, FCO, the World Health Organization (WHO) & the local authorities here in Spain.
We understand the need for increased flexibility with travel planning & therefore to assist our guests we are making an exception to our normal terms & conditions.
For guests who have reservations which are impacted by the pandemic, for example: should the unusual steps be taken by your host country /country of residences Government, the World Health Organisation or the FCO that travel to us would be deemed unsafe & therefore they recommend that you absolutely should not travel at the time when your retreat is scheduled to take place then we will offer the following options:
- If you wish to move your reservation to an alternative date: If your original retreat reservation was for 2020 / 2021 & it was not possible to take your retreat due to the pandemic you will be able to choose your alternative retreat date from any of our available 2022 retreat dates…this exceptional amendment to our terms & conditions will apply up to & including 09/11/2022 for retreats between these dates. *Please note that a difference in rate may apply by moving your date, for example September has a higher rate than March. There will be no administration cost for moving your retreat date. If you wish to move / change your retreat date for any other reason our normal terms & conditions & charges will apply.
- If you wish to cancel your retreat reservation: Should you wish to cancel your retreat reservation then our normal terms & conditions will apply & if you wish to make a claim via your travel insurance policy you may request a cancellation invoice from us which you may then provide to your travel insurance company.
If you have chosen to travel whilst Covid restrictions are in place & against your Governments advice / WHO recommendations etc, you do this at your own risk, it is your responsibility to make yourself aware of any restrictions & regulations which may be in place both in your home country & in Spain & to abide by them. You must ensure that you have the appropriate full cover travel & health insurance in place, the policy should include cover specific to Covid.
Committed to a respectful & responsible travel ethic:
While travel & hosting fabulous health fitness & wellness retreats is our passion – we know that this may be temporarily challenged during the current time, at the retreat we see each day the power of human connection & have absolute respect for our fellow humans, we remain committed to providing a safe & healthy environment in which our guests can truly relax & de-stress & therefore if you are at all concerned about your retreat please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are always here & happy to offer assistance & guidance as required.
Thank you for your support & for your loyalty.
We will keep you updated throughout the current situation & we look forward very much to welcoming you to one of our lovely luxury retreats here on the white coast.
With warmest wellbeing regards
Julie & the entire team @The Ultimate Retreat
If you are due to travel soon or are considering travelling in the near future you may like to read what the World Health Organisation & the UK Government are offering as advice & information to travellers within Europe & beyond…you will find the relevant links below.
It is essential that you take out / purchase a travel insurance policy (ASAB) as soon as you book, if you don’t already have this in place then you should make this a priority before you travel, comprehensive cover policies are available for single trips, or if you travel even just a few times per year then an annual policy may be the most cost effective option.
Please find below links to further useful information…
The World health Organisation (WHO ) advice:
UK Government advice:
A little extra advice on travel disruption, insurance & your rights etc: